Skip to main content

I don't study or live in Belgium but in one of the neighbouring countries. Do I receive 600 hours, too?

Yes. You too have the right to participate in the 600 hour plan, which allows you to work and to pay reduced social contributions. The general rule is that social security contributions are owed to the country where you work.

In case you work not only in Belgium but also in another country, there are different rules. In that case, please contact us to receive advice tailored to your individual situation.